Wednesday 14 January 2015

PROPHETIC POLITICAL PROJECTIONS –Senator Okowa Governance in Perception


IKA WEEKLY

I can see a swift eradication of filt, decay, poverty and despondency from the midst of Deltans.
I can see milk and horny flowing freely in Delta State for Deltans.

I can see age long societal stratification of the rich and the poor being eroded by the flood of prosperity for all Deltans. I can see a united and a prosperous Delta State with blossoming economy ascending with an unusual pace to the number one position in the federation in every developmental ramification, human and infrastructural.

I can see a near perfect balance of political and economic power in terms of appointments and employment in the three senatorial zones of Delta State and the enthronement of the principle of egalitarianism for all Deltans.
I can see the beginning of the end of the supremacy of the few over the multitude and the beginning of the reign of the suzerainty of the masses.

I can see the blending of the various ethnic groups of the Aniomas, Urobos, Isoko, Ikas, Ishekeri, Ijaws, Kwales, into one big family with one destiny. I can see a new zeal and unsolicited readiness on the part of Deltans to pay their taxes and perform every other civic responsibilities expected of them without application of coercion.
I can see the revamping of the educational system, whereby teachers are sufficiently motivated to do their best, and students, are groomed into excellent performances, leading to the production of functional and employable school leavers and graduates with potentials for job creation.

I can see the drastic reduction of crime waves arising from application of aggressive welfare policy of stipends being paid to unemployed graduates and the aged and physically challenged being equally catered for. I can see other political parties fizzling out of existence and Delta State becoming solely one party state because of the unparalleled and unprecended sade of human and infrastructural development. I can see simple cities being upgraded into model cities with every street tarred with covered culverts with street lights, flowers and trees adorning all the streets.

I can see the villages in Delta state being transformed into country sides with portable drinking water, unblinking electricity supplies and good road network. I can see age long societal stratification of the rich and the poor being eroded by the flood of prosperity for all Deltans

I can see the reactivation of agricultural sector and the resurrection of industrialization and the general restoration of dignity and integrity of Deltans. I can see the artisans and farmers trooping to banks to save excess money at hand. I can see the young living their dreams and the old aging gracefully.

I can hear the echoes of the clamouring and agitating generality of Peoples Democratic Party across the nation for the governor of Delta State, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa being politically marketed for the exalted position of the vice president of the federation in 2019.

I can see the impossible being made possible in the annals of the political history of this country when South South zone produces another president.

Yes, it is in the political periscope. I'm just a messenger. If it could happen for North West and North Cental, it can happen for South South zone.

The periscope says is Okowa for presidency in 2023

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...