Wednesday 4 February 2015

Why I don’t wear pants - Baby Blanche


Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has revealed in an interview with Showbiz that she hardly wears p anties when she’s going out

“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear p anties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz.

“I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not to let my p anty lines show just because I like to wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of my p anty is glaring like that I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a lady is not only about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair but also comprises the propriety of whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche. She adds that she does not worry much about thoughts that she may be s exually assaulted by unscrupulous men because she makes sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at awkward hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...