Wednesday 11 February 2015

PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex-Girlfriend Poses To pless As She’s Looking For New Man


Cristiano Ronaldo’s ex girlfriend Irina Shayk claims she is looking for a new man and her new photoshoot for Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Issue proves it.

In a series of hot photos a 29-year-old Russian beauty Irina Shayk looks like a golden beach goddess as she poses by the sea and on a cliff face in Kauai, Hawaii for the new campaign in a thong bikini. She models three San Lorenzo Bikinis in the latest smouldering snaps, showing off her incredible figure.

As Saint Valentine’s Day is coming Irina revealed her plans for the future, “What I’m looking for in a man is — I think I love honest men and I love a man who is loyal to women. I think this is the most important thing in a man.”

Ronaldo confirmed that his long-term relationship with the Sports Illustrated model had come to an end on January 21 saying, “After dating for five years, my relationship with Irina Shayk has come to an end. We believed it would be best for both of us to take this step now. I wish Irina the greatest happiness.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...