Wednesday 14 January 2015

THE DELTA OF OUR DREAM IS MY GOAL-PATRIOT DANTES ODOGWU


When I began the campaign to mobilize the cyber-villa towards the realization of the Senator Ifeanyi Okowa gubernatorial ambition, I did it because I want a Delta State where good governance will be entrenched but only made possible through credible leadership which I believed Okowa represent, and not to get appointment into any committee.

Providence and God’s faithfulness has landed me the herculean task of coordinating the Social Media, being the Social Media Director International. I am humbled by this historic appointment; arguably first of its kind in Nigeria political history. I have known no place for the past two years more than the Social Media which those who appointed me will have no single regrets doing so.

We need an all inclusive government which Okowa truly represent; exactly what this directorate will key into by bringing the best hands in the New Media to ensure victory for our principal. Deltans at home and in diaspora will be fully represented, not just in this directorate but in the incoming government of Okowa, where our elderly parents will smile and our youths grateful that they seized the moment to deliver a man who will usher in prosperity for all.

God in his mercy that sits upon the water throne holds my eternal gratitude for putting me constantly in the hearts of men; I owe him my all. I appreciate my principal, Senator Okowa for this rare opportunity to contribute my quota towards his campaign, and promise not to let him down.

My appreciation goes to the PDP Stakeholders who thought of no one else, but considered my modest self worthy for this assignment. The entire Senator Okowa online groups are highly worthy of my thanks for being the fulcrum that brought me to this position today;

I appreciate you my mentor and boss, PDP principal secretary, Hon [Dr]. Kingsley Eze Emu ,You have been instrumental to my stake in the social media battle today and by the special grace of God,i will exceed the expectations of the general public.

To PDP Director of Operations, Rt. Hon Festus Agas, you have proved your mettle once again and I pledge to work with you always. Sir Austin Onianwa,Director of Admin,Senator Okowa constituency office,many thanks for your fatherly role over the years towards me and my family.

The priceless prize of my world, Sophia; I appreciate you for being the loving wife you are; who instead of complaining in the course of my pursuit for Okowa’s victory, you encouraged and nudged me on.

The lovely lady from heaven,Mrs Ivana Shenton, your contribution, encouragement and constant calls towards this moment is ever engraved in my heart.

To my good brothers Hillary and Raymond; thanks for being my eyes and ears. Deltans Diaspora Board of Trustees; my heart reach to you for standing by me alongside the entire DD members for being a pillar to lean on. To my friend and younger brother, Fejiro Oliver, I appreciate you,

As we set to sail in this Social Media Campaign, my team and I that will be announced tomorrow will tackle issue based campaign
.
We hold in our hands the most powerful tool today in the world, and I promise it will be used to deliver our principal and preach his message of prosperity to every doorstep of Deltans.

God bless you
Patriot Dantes Odogwu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...