Friday 13 September 2013

'I'm naked because I'm sad' - Miley Cyrus defends her controversial video



She made headlines earlier this week with another attention-seeking display of flesh by going fully nude in her new hit video Wrecking Ball.

But Miley Cyrus says her nudity actually has a deep and very personal message to communicate to her fans.

The 20-year-old claims her overtly gratuitous display is symbolic of where she is in her life right now.

In a recent interview on The Elvis Duran and the Morning Show, on New York City's Z100 radio station, the singer revealed that her nakedness in the short film is a metaphor for how vulnerable she feels inside.

Miley explained: ‘I think the video is much more, if people get past the point that I'm naked and you actually look at me.

‘You can tell that I actually look more broken than even the song sounds.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...