Wednesday 11 September 2013

I'll Keep Fighting - Novak Djokovic


photo Novak Djokovic has vowed to fight back from his four-set loss to Rafael Nadal in the US Open final.

Novak Djokovic has vowed to fight back from his four-set loss to Rafael Nadal in the US Open final.
 
Djokovic lost 6-2 3-6 6-4 6-1 to Nadal - this is the third time in four years , the 26-year-old have fallen in the final hurdle at Flushing Meadows
However Djokovic is determined to use the defeat as his motivation moving forward.

"I have to use it. It's part of my life," Djokovic said. "Many times you fall as an athlete and you have to learn the lesson and keep on going, keep on fighting, keep on improving. That's what we are here for.

"I'm still 26 and I believe the best time for my career is about to come. I feel that. As long as I believe it, the fire of the love toward the game is inside of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...